The name says it all already – it will help you return to the stage of being a little baby –pure, unconcerned and completely relaxed.
This is how you get yourself gently into this state of mind:
- Lie down on your back and draw your knees into your chest.
- Then hold the outside of both feet with your hands.
- Feel your spine sinking down through the earth.
- Start shifting to the left and right, you can also hold your big toes if you prefer.
- Laugh out loud. Laugh about your emotions and release them through your laughter.
- Laugh until you feel the complete acceptance of yourself, your body and where you are at the moment.
- Relax into who you are and let the weight fall off your shoulders. The fight is now over!
Being in this posture will make you feel more relaxed, with a calm mind and total release of tension in your hips. Do not stress but just focus on conscious movement, listening to, connecting to and feeling your body.